Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change the file directory for my applications in Itunes?

I have an Xp pro. and I am running itunes 8.2. my C drive is crammed full with like 100 mb or less of free space, but I have like 10 gb of free space on my D drive. I was trying to transfer purchases from my ipod to my computer, but there is not enough space on mt C drive to hold it and I would like to put them in my D drive.. but I don't know how to do that... help please!How do I change the file directory for my applications in Itunes?
Usually you can just drag them over or cut and paste. After that, if iTunes asks you can show them the directory (it'll tell you that it can't find it and ask you if you want to do it manually) or you can tell it to look in a different one: Edit %26gt; Preferences %26gt; Advanced then change the iTunes Music Folder location.

No comments:

Post a Comment