Tuesday, May 31, 2011

When I try to make a yahoo 360 page it says that my email address is already being used, what do I do?

I have recently tried to create a yahoo 360 page but every time that I do it tells me that my email address is already being used and that I need to go to the member directory and change my email address? What do I do? How do I go about fixing this problem?When I try to make a yahoo 360 page it says that my email address is already being used, what do I do?
I had the same problem and I asked a question about it:-



http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind



Some people told me to set up another email address but I haven't tried that so I don't know if it would work. The Best Answer says 360 is closing down and Yahoo are not fixing the glitches so I don't think it's worth bothering with it.
  • squirrel stalking
  • tighten loose skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment