Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why does my windows 7 64x have a Program files and Program files 86x? Its confusing my game patch fixs?

How do i patch Rome total war? Patch 1.1 %26amp; 1.3 work perfect because i have an option to change the directory but any patch after that says its installed but hasn't, i cant change the install directory to where Rome is installed. in program files 86x it keeps going to program files.



If you cant answer this can you still answer the first question please thankyouWhy does my windows 7 64x have a Program files and Program files 86x? Its confusing my game patch fixs?
The reason for the two program files directories is because some software cannot run as a 64bit program, so there is a separate folder for 32bit programs. As for the patches, I suggest you do some web research, I'm sure you're not the only person with this problem! Look on the Rome website, they may have 64-bit patches available!
  • routers get infected by viruses
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment