Monday, June 6, 2011

Can you please help me with this? (easy)?

Okay so i have been having problems with my laptop and i have the Infinite Reboot Loop ';Configuring Updates Stage 3 of 3 0%'; problem.



i have found a solution i just got this from a forum and they said it works but i dont really know how to do it. Here it is:



1. Insert your Vista Media into your dirve and boot from it.

2. Select ';Repair your Computer'; from the list.

3. Select ';Command Prompt'; from the recovery choices.

4. At the command prompt change your directory to C:WindowsWinSxS

5. Type: del pending.xml

6. Exit and reboot



Okay so what is a vista media? is that the CD that came with my laptop or something?

:S i am really confused help please!



thank youCan you please help me with this? (easy)?
Yes, it is asking for you to insert (any) Windows Vista CD\DVD into the drive. Everything should fall into place after that.Can you please help me with this? (easy)?
I think it is the vista installation CS that generally comes with the computer, but don't quote me on that.
Hello,

Yes its the Vista Operating system that would have come with your notebook.

The rest seems self explanitory. If you need any help, just ask.
  • appreciate your dog
  • monitor screen become reddish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment