Monday, June 6, 2011

I want to play Jazz Jackrabbit using DOSbox, but I can't get it to work!?

How the heck do you load a game on DOSbox??? I've tried following directions that look like this:

DOSBox will give you a text prompt where you enter commands.



Now, find the directory containing the game you want to play. For example, lets say the game is in C:\myoldgame



In DOSBox, type:

mount c c:\myoldgame\

This will set the c:\myoldgame directory as the C drive in DOSBox.

Now, in DOSBox, type C:

This will change the directory to your game directory.

You can type dir to get a list of the files.

Your game should have a .exe executable file. Type that file in DOSBox and it will run your program.



but everytime I try this it says the location doesn't exist. How does this work????I want to play Jazz Jackrabbit using DOSbox, but I can't get it to work!?
Which command gets you the ';location doesn't exist'; error?

No comments:

Post a Comment