Monday, June 6, 2011

IPhone system sounds?

Im trying to change my system sounds for when I unlock and lock my iphone... I've seen people do it in an unknown program that changes the actual file (through a directory that I dont know how to access) and using the ';customize'; application...



Whenever I load customize onto my iphone it wont work... so im left with changing the directory... does anyone know a program that will let me see/change the iphone's audio directory?IPhone system sounds?
u have to jailbreak first... download a package from ziphone.org, restore ur iphone on itunes, and jailbreak.... u can then download customize n pretty much change everything on ur phone.. check out youtube if u need help
  • sexy hair
  • recipes for chicken alfredo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment