Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I install tar.bz2 files in Ubuntu 9.10?

I'm geeting frustrated :(



I already compressed it, and changed the directory.



I'm trying to simply install the game, (Assault Cube) and I don't know how.



Here's a screenshot:

http://i38.tinypic.com/2dqsnxi.jpg



I tried ./configure, i tried ./assaultcube.sh EVERYTHING! why cant it be a deb file or an exe like windows.How do I install tar.bz2 files in Ubuntu 9.10?
Installing Software on Ubuntu

http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/install





LUg.How do I install tar.bz2 files in Ubuntu 9.10?
open a terminal...





... type this:





sudo apt-get install libopenal1 libsdl1.2debian libsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio libsdl-image1.2



... follow the prompts.



that *should* be everything you need afaik...



... after this, ';cd'; to the assaultcube directory (cd = change directory)

i.e.

cd /home/assaultcubeinstallfolder



then type: ./assaultcube.sh
  • facial skin tighter
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment