Monday, June 6, 2011

More features with Domain Controller? Email Accounts, Software Restrictions, Security Policies as edit interne?

I have a client/server network with Server 2003. I want to know what else I can do. The school has EVERYTHING like email accounts, policies like you cannot edit internet options, access control panel, deny access to local hard drive, change document directory etc..



How do I do it? Can I install a snap-in? Or another program? Where do I access some features? How do I customize internet explorer, home page, title bar etc? How do I manage the users email accounts so they can click outlook 2007 and have their gmail, aol, and yahoo accounts? Please help! ThanksMore features with Domain Controller? Email Accounts, Software Restrictions, Security Policies as edit interne?
Try focusing on one topic, you're all over the place with your question. Study up on 2003 server first.

No comments:

Post a Comment