Monday, June 6, 2011

How to change my profile frm '; yahoo directory member '; to '; yahoo 360 ';?

ok so my other account is new when i hit 360 on my y!a profile it takes my directly to yahoo directory member i want to make 360 howHow to change my profile frm '; yahoo directory member '; to '; yahoo 360 ';?
UPDATED:

You have to activate the 360 service. While logged into the new account, go to http://360.yahoo.com and click on the ';Get Started'; button to go through the process. Then, click on the teeny tiny ';Yahoo 360 Home'; link on the upper right of that page or the 360 main page to enter the space.



Then, click ';My Profile'; to the upper right of this Yahoo! Answers page, then click ';Edit My Info'; in the top left box on the Answers profile page. Scroll down to the Privacy section and check the option of showing the link to your 360 page. Click Preview button and then the Ok button.



If you are under age 18, then you'll have add a link to the Y!360 space in the ';About Me'; section of your Y/A profile instead:

- Click ';My Page'; at the top of the 360 space

- Click the drop down menu ';Preview as seen by'; at the top right of your 360 ';My Page';.

- Choose PUBLIC as the permission group and click the ';Go'; button

- Click the ';Top Page'; link above your personal profile picture section on the left side.

- Select %26amp; copy the FULL web address that appears in your web browser's address bar (starting from the http:// part)

- Paste the address in your Y/A profile's ';About Me'; section with a space following it. If you have a Simple URL setup, use that instead. Make sure A SPACE follows the address.How to change my profile frm '; yahoo directory member '; to '; yahoo 360 ';?
Thanks for voting!

Report Abuse

  • date with a girl
  • lower cpu usage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment