Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hey! How come Yahoo 360 won't let me use my own yahoo email addy when I try to register??? This stinks! -Dee

I'm sharing the computer with others so, they signed out and I signed up as a new user with a new ID and email and I want to create my own yahoo 360 page, but everytime I go to register using my new email, it comes back and says, ';sorry, someone else is already using that email in yahoo 360. Go to Member directory to change it.'; But I want to use this one!Hey! How come Yahoo 360 won't let me use my own yahoo email addy when I try to register??? This stinks! -Dee
Is the addy you're trying to use the one associated with the new ID you say you made? If so, then YOU must be the one with a 360 using that email addy. So, try signing IN rather than signing UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment