Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hi friends, my PC is starting up and Shutting down very slowly.Which HASH KEY values have to be changed?

how to navigate to hash Keys directory and change values so that my system starts up quicklyHi friends, my PC is starting up and Shutting down very slowly.Which HASH KEY values have to be changed?
When my computer startup and shut down is slowed, I usually defragment all part of the Hard Disk (all partitions), and after that I usually use reg cleaner to clean my registry. It usually works. Try it!Hi friends, my PC is starting up and Shutting down very slowly.Which HASH KEY values have to be changed?
Get support from microsoft or do some troubleshooting help. You can also use wikipedia to get the exact answer you want if you are not satisfied with this one.
If you dont really know what you are doing then I would suggest you stay out of the system 32 which is the system registry where you go to edit the hot keys you are referring to. go to cnet.com and in the search area type in tweaknow and download this free registry cleaner. it will get rid of it all for you and you dont have to worry if you are deleting the wrong things because if you do then your system cant run right at all. the link is down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment