Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I have a new account on Yahoo and I am having trouble setting up a 360 page. Can you please help?

I'm on the 360 home page. I click the button that says Get Started. I choose a Nickname and enter my email address, but when I hit Continue it says this: Sorry, this email is already being used.

Someone is already using this email within the Yahoo! 360掳. Please go to the Member Directory and change your email address.



How is this possible since it's my email add? How do I get to that account, if it already exsists? Or fix this?I have a new account on Yahoo and I am having trouble setting up a 360 page. Can you please help?
See my answer here, it may help:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;I have a new account on Yahoo and I am having trouble setting up a 360 page. Can you please help?
:) You're welcome. Thanks for voting!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment