Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wordpress:error when changing letter ';W'; in wordpress directory into small letter?

Hi guys, in my directory I had the title ';Wordpress'; with ';W'; in caps. I wanted to change it to ';wordpress'; with small ';w'; but when I access the blog it says error. What should I do or change guys? I really need your help. Need to change my ';Wordpress'; directory to ';wordpress'; and I think I do not know how to properly do it. Thank you...Wordpress:error when changing letter ';W'; in wordpress directory into small letter?
Hi there,



Your webhost is probably case sensistive, therefore Wordpress and wordpress are two different directories.



If you want to move it to the wordpress directory you will have to install Wordpress into that directory and copy your plugins / themes / database over.



All the best



Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment