Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I recover my photos?

I changed the Home Directory name on my MacBook (OS X 15.5) and created a new user for it etc..



Well it worked, and everything seems to be as it was before.... Except my iPhoto library has disappeared. :/



I already deleted the old user account and Home Directory.. Any way to get my pictures back?How can I recover my photos?
';YAY I figured it out.';



Great!!!



Now, please ';vote for a best answer';, or delete the question. Until you do, it remains an ';active question'; that others will click to read or answer, which wastes their valuable time.How can I recover my photos?
10.5, make that.

Report Abuse


nope i dont think so i have a PC and i know i can but i think macs don't once it has been delete it is done
  • cat
  • How do i make a quilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment