Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to find music files in temporary internet directory?

People told me that when you listen to a mp3 music online by using Explorer, that music file will be automatically saved in your

temporary internet file directory for a short time(I means some legally free mp3 files). But in my internet temp directory I can not see it(I even can not see a sub-directory called local settings). Do I have to change some re-setting for my Internet Explorer? Please give some help.

Thank you very much.



John D.How to find music files in temporary internet directory?
This is not true. Listening to MP3 files does not save them anywhere. Only downloading will save them.How to find music files in temporary internet directory?
just search for that file in the temporary internet files for the name of the file. For example, if you play a file named ';song2.mp3'; search for ';Song2.mp3'; in the folder.
any search you do on your computer will search them .

No comments:

Post a Comment