Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Problem trying to create a new Yahaoo 360 page?

On the Yahoo 360 Beta, How is it that when I try to log in, it says that someone else is using MY email ID?



I am trying to create my first page on there.

After I log in to my user ID, I try to go to the ';Create your own 360 page';. Then it says:

Registration:

';Sorry, this email is already being used.

Someone is already using this email within the Yahoo! 360掳. Please go to the Member Directory and change your email address.';

I have gone in and changed my password to no avail. and I am not changing my email address! How can someone else be using my email addy anyways?!?Problem trying to create a new Yahaoo 360 page?
Go to your Account details ( top of this page) and change your alternate email ,just set a different one as default then when you have set up your 360 page change it back ,it will accept that.It did the same to me when I set up my secondary 360Problem trying to create a new Yahaoo 360 page?
Same problem here!!!! Nothing is working.

Report Abuse


Perhaps you are already logged in...try signing out then go into 360



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment