Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my business contact information for the online business directories?

My business is currently listed under my home address and personal cell phone. I would like to change the address to a p.o. box or outside office and different phone number for safety reasons, so when my business pops up under San Diego directories online it is not my personal information. Do I have to go through my business license and officially change it there or is there a way to update information for standard business directories.How do I change my business contact information for the online business directories?
I'm actually going through the same problem right now, the course of action i'm takeing to fix the situation is to contact the BBB and DNB.



They are slow to do anything but they are the primary sources you will need to have update this information.



It's always wonderful when you start a brand new business and you start conducting business then you see a customer of yours has supplied your personal information to these companies.



Then the BBB wants you to pay 300.00 dollars and so does DNB to even change or attempt to change your info untill recently.



http://www.bbb.org

http://www.dnb.com



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment