Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I install sims 2 free time?

A few months back I purchased the Sims 2 Free time Expansion pack, I have tried to download it several times, and it still will not work.





Everything is fine until it says ';What type of user are you?'; so, I click this: Typical user: Default directory, and when i clicked next it said, ';Are you sure you want to quit installation? Yes or no'; so I chose the next choice: Advanced User- Select directory, I clicked it and hit next, and it said the same thing. So I changed the directory to every one I had, and it said the same thing, except for one it said: The drive you have specified is invalid or non-existent. For a few it said: Cannot install to the selected directory, because it may cause the system to become unstable.





HELP!!How do I install sims 2 free time?
do you already have Sims2 installed? FreeTime is an expansion, and can only be installed if you already have Sims2. If you do have Sims2, I'd look on EA's tech support page.

https://easims.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/easi

No comments:

Post a Comment