Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why can't I set up my 360 page?

When I try to set up my 360 page, I get this message:-



';Registration

Sorry, this email is already being used.

Someone is already using this email within the Yahoo! 360掳. Please go to the Member Directory and change your email address.';



Wtf? How can someone else be using my email address?!Why can't I set up my 360 page?
360 has been closing down for months now. Thousands of us have migrated to Multiply or other places...very sadly....It was suosed to be gone for good at the end of this month. They told us no one is montering it anymore to fix problems that arise. I was there for 2 years.Why can't I set up my 360 page?
I've had that on my account I think Yahoo are having trouble with it.
Bummer!

Set up another email address and if it is accepted, then after set up try to change it back to the one you really want.
Choose another email address... It is useful to have two email addresses... I think...
set another email=)
I don't know im trying to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment