Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you delete a name that still shows as part of your handle in the directory?

I still see in the directory my girlfriend's name connected to mine but I had already change my profile with just my first name. But when you go on the directory and browse through a particular interest I still see it as my first name and her first name under my yahoo handle. How can I delete her first name so it will never be shown as connected to my handle and profile or even in the directory? Again I already up-dated my profile with just my first name only. Thanks!How do you delete a name that still shows as part of your handle in the directory?
In options on the mail page enter account info. Travel to profile and listing on the right side. Open and change.
  • how to flirt with girl
  • web server hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment