Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change the directory of my save games?

Hi, I have a few games and i wanted to take them in to school with me but i don't want to start a whole new game. I will pick my favorite and that is ';Black%26amp;White2'; so how do i change the save game directory of B%26amp;W2. In school i cant just send the save game in the directory because we have limited rights and we cant get on documents unless I log on as admin but that takes to long so is there any way i can just change it so it can save on my flash drive or something or a place where i can get to or just change it to a custom directory ?How do i change the directory of my save games?
Let me just get this out there, black and white 2 sucks. The first game is much better. There might be something in options that could help. Normally you can find a save location when you first install the game. Another fix is to go into windows media player and browse for new music. This allows you to get into the files that are normally blocked by windows explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment