Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change the directory path to where I save pictures,I dont wanna save pics in my pictures all the time?

Start by looking at how you save your pictures. Some camera programs are quite inscrutible with no way to choose a target folder other than reinstalling. If you cannot change the destination when you first save your pictures, use a Search for files named *.jpg and a Windows Explorer pane open to the place you want the pictures to end up. Then practice dragon drop with the mouse.How do I change the directory path to where I save pictures,I dont wanna save pics in my pictures all the time?
When the page pops up to save, there should be a back, forward and a folder with an arrow going up. Push the folder button and keep pushing it if you want to go back. OR you can click on one of the areas in the ';other places'; area.

No comments:

Post a Comment