Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am just getting into computers and wants to learn how to create files using the old microsoft system DOS. ??

I need to learn the basic command promp ,how to change directory edit directory,the direct route to a file and root directory.tell me as much as you could so I can practice. Thank you.I am just getting into computers and wants to learn how to create files using the old microsoft system DOS. ??
Google for: DOS commandsI am just getting into computers and wants to learn how to create files using the old microsoft system DOS. ??
You need to install DOS first.

The WinXP and higher (Vista) no DOS installed at all.



You will need Windows 98 etc to learn DOS.



If its only command prompt then open command prompt, type help and hit enter



You will see all the commands and short explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment