Saturday, November 20, 2010

My computer saves programs in the wrong hard drive, how do i change wich one it saves programs to?

My computer is a Windows xp SP2 and, in ';my computer'; it shows 2 Hard drives: one wich is 5 gb and the other 120 gb and even if, when i install a program, i change the directory to the bigger HD( because the first directory it gives me is to the small one), it saves some things in the small HD so now the 5 gb HD is full in i can't install anithing on the computer, please help me!!!My computer saves programs in the wrong hard drive, how do i change wich one it saves programs to?
you need to be using 'save as' and not 'save' to store your files, and specifying the drive you want the files stored in....



As for the files you already have stored in the worng directory, then just cut and paste them into the right drive, and they will move from one drive to another....
  • myspace live
  • curly hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment