Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change the auto link directory in mail for macintosh.?

I have a mac OSX 10.5.8 and a program called vmware fusion 2.0. Whenever I try to open a link sent in mail (comes with your mac) the link gets directed and opens up in internet explorer of my vmware instead of safari. How can I fix this? this is really annoying. Even if the program is not in use, and removed from my dock it still does this. Help please?How can I change the auto link directory in mail for macintosh.?
Try right click on the file or hold down control n click, then choose get info. Now you'll see opens with option, find the app u want to use, may need to scroll n down go into other. Now check the change all box n that shold do it!
  • pets
  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment